We take your privacy seriously. This policy explains:
- The information we collect when you use the website or when you contact us
- How we use your information
- How your information is shared
- How long your data is kept
- Your rights relating to your personal information
Should you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, please contact us at info@cozymumand me.com and we will be happy to help.
For legal purposes, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the ‘data controller’ of any personal information collected is Cozymum & Me Ltd.
When you place an order or contact us via email, we collect and use the following information for these purposes:
Name, address, email address and phone number (where provided by you)
- This allows us to deliver your purchase to you and to keep you updated in the process (order updates, shipping information, delivery updates etc)
- It enables us to prevent and detect fraud against you or Cozymum & Me Ltd.
- It helps us to keep you updated on product launches, sales and events
Your purchase and contact history (previous orders and contact via email)
- It facilitates customer care and allows us to process returns and exchanges
- This enables you to benefit from customer service support should you require further information or support with an item that you have purchased
Information about your browsing device and how you use our website (IP address and device type)
- This helps us to improve our website to make it more user friendly and optimise it for different devices
- It protects our website against fraud
Data in the visitor’s comments form, the associated IP address and browser user agent string
- To act upon constructive comments to provide a better service
- To trace inappropriate comments
- To help spam detection
Sharing your data
We do not sell any of your personal data to any third party. We do, however, share your data with the following, as an essential part of running our business:
- Companies that process your payment via our website
- Companies that pick, pack, ship and deliver your Cozymum & Me items to you such as warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
Keeping your information
We’ll hold your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary in order to address your concern or reason for contact with us.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages
- The right to request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IP Addresses and Cookies
Cozymum & Me Ltd may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with and to administer our website and servers. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. IP addresses are also used to provide an audit trail in the case of any attempted illegal or unauthorized use of the site.
There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them.
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site.
Third Party Sites
Changes to this policy
Last updated: April 2019
By: Privacy Compliance Officer, Cozymum & Me Ltd.
Data controller: Cozymum & Me Ltd.